AntiVenom – XPLC – Aerosol Lubricant & Cleaner
Strike Industries introduces the industry’s most extreme general purpose weapons lubrication, cleaning, and protection solution. Strike Industries’ AntiVenom-XPLC is the culmination of years of research and fine-tuning, both on the range and in the lab. This heat activated super-lubricant has an extremely high film strength and pressure resistance and thrives in high temperature, high-stress environments where others fail. Safe for use on your polymers, metals, and even your electro-optics and lighting systems, AntiVenom-XPLC’s non-CP based formula combines class-leading molecular adhesion technology with a gentle cleaning agent that won’t harm woods or polymers. Environmentally stable, AntiVenom-XPLC removes all other lubricants and fluids, penetrating deeply into the surface structure of the metal, and forming a protective layer against rust and friction.
– 1x Aerosol Can
– Powerful lubricant, preservative, and cleaner for all Aluminum and Steel alloys.
– Ionized molecular structure permeates microcrystalline surfaces, creating extremely high film strength and surface adhesion.
– Formula invades and pushes out other compounds, including oils, solvents, salts, some acids, and water.
– Maximum protection from -20° to 500°F. Can operate briefly at temps upwards of 600°F.
– Zero Chlorinated Paraffins and Lead: won’t harm metals stored for long periods of time or exposed to moisture
– Low VOC content (propellant): safer for organic life forms than other aerosol delivered products.
– Hydrophobic, Polymer safe, Dielectric (safe for use on Electro-optics and lighting systems).
– Made in USA
- Condition: new
- Origin: USA
- Section: Pistol Accessories
- Brand: Strike Industries
- Type: Tools
- Sub-Type: Lube