Micro Comp- 9mm 1/2 X 28 – VP9, P30/P30L Tactical
1. Make sure, firearm is clear & unloaded…triple check to be sure firearm is “unloaded & safe”. Apply throughly the ” Vibra Tite” to the threads of the barrel and the screws before install and let sit.
2. screw micro comp onto barrel all the way until fully screwed on and/or stops
3. Back off and unscrew the comp as little as possible to time the 3 ports at the 12 o’clock position
4. Make sure the comp is timed with the 3 oval sized ports at 12 o’clock
5. Add a drop of blue Loctite to the threads of each set screw (red Loctite or Rockset are even better)
6. Tighten down set screws 1/4 turn at a time and rotate between them 1/4 turn at a time with the hex tool provided but do not over tighten with the provided set screw wrench (make sure the comp remains timed)
7. Using a torque wrench set at 12 pounds. Do not over tighten. The torque setting is sufficient.
8. Allow the Loctite / Rockset to cure for a few hours before taking firearm to the range
Please note: Allen wrench for the set screw is included.
- Condition: new
- Origin: USA
- Section: Pistol Slide Parts
- Brand: HKPARTS
- Type: Barrel Accessories
- Sub-Type: Micro Comp