.45 Cal Tactical Micro Comp For Barrels – .578 X 28 Right-Hand Threads
Made from aircraft-grade billeted 7075 grade III hard-anodized aluminum
If you have a 578 X 28 threaded pistol barrel then the .45 cal micro comp will work perfectly. With the addition of the micro comp, this adds a little over .5″ of an inch to the overall length. However, this comp will diminish recoil to nearly nothing and reduce most of the muzzle climb. This is the most effective pistol comp ever made for the HK series of firearms. The HK comp will keep your gun shooting flat and followup shots faster than ever before. This comp was designed specifically for the HK .45 cal series of firearms but will work with many other firearm applications if the barrel is threaded 578 X 28 threaded barrels.
Dimensions: Length (installed) .60″ X Width .75″ X Height .80″
*Please note if you have a Factory German Threaded Barrel, you will need the micro comp. in the 16 x 1 LH Thread
1. Make sure, the firearm is clear & unloaded…triple check to be sure firearm is “unloaded & safe”.
2. screw micro comp onto barrel all the way until fully screwed on and/or stops
3. Back off & unscrew the comp as little as possible to time the 3 ports at the 12 o’clock position
4. Make sure the comp is timed with the 3 oval sized ports at 12 o’clock
5. Add a drop of blue Loctite to the threads of each set screw (red Loctite or rockset are even better)
6. Tighten down set screws 1/4 turn at a time and rotate between them 1/4 turn at a time with the hex tool provided but do not over tighten with the provided set screw wrench (make sure the comp remains timed)
7. Using a torque wrench set at 12 pounds. Do not overtighten. The torque setting is sufficient.
8. Allow the Loctite/rockset to cure for a few hours before taking the firearm to the range
Please note: spare set screws are included as well as the allen wrench for the set screw.
Out of stock